If you do not believe in having a signature scent then the arrival of Spring is the perfect time to change to a new fragrance if you have been wearing the same fragrance for months. Be adventurous and try something that you never thought of trying before as the Spring Equinox symbolises new beginnings, renewal and rebirth after all.
We have listed our top 10 fragrances that you might want to consider for Spring whether it is for your own personal use or whether you want to keep stock levels of the right type of fragrance for your business and customers.
Top 10 Perfumes for Women to wear in Spring
- SL01 inspired by DKNY Be Delicious***HOT SELLER
- SL02 inspired by Issey Miyake Le Eau D Issey***HOT SELLER
- SL03 inspired by Dolce & Gabana Light Blue***HOT SELLER
- SL13 inspired by Lacoste Touch of Pink
- SL34 inspired by Coco Mademoiselle
- SL43 inspired by J Lo Sunkissed
- SL48 inspired Elizabeth Arden Sunflowers
- SL49 inspired Kenzo Flowers
- SL79 inspired by Gucci Flora
- SL89 inspired by Marc Jacobs Daisy
Top 10 Perfumes for Men to wear in Spring
- SM05 inspired by Issey Miyake For Him***HOT SELLER
- SM07 inspired by Davidoff Cool Water
- SM08 inspired by Giorgio Armani Aqua di Gio
- SM09 inspired by Chanel Bleau
- SM13 inspired by Hugo Boss Orange***HOT SELLER
- SM18 inspired by Dolce & Gabana Light Blue
- SM26 inspired by Calvin Klein CK One (Unisex)***HOT SELLER
- SM28 inspired by Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male
- SM40 inspired by Adidas
- SM50 inspired by Dior Sauvage***HOT SELLER
Now that winter is gone and the warmer sunnier months are on the horizon, your favourite winter fragrance may seem a bit too heavy and overpowering. Now is the perfect time to change to a lighter Spring scent. If you are a women think soft, green and floral, like SL03 inspired by Dolce & Gabana Light Blue or SL01 inspired by DKNY Be Delicious. Think citrusy, oceanic and fresh, like SM07 Davidoff Cool Water or SM13 Hugo Boss Orange if you are a man.
Changing your perfume with each season is highly recommended as each perfume has unique properties which will compliment your body chemistry for the season you have selected it for and ensures you always smell your best whatever the season may be.
For these reasons, it’s a good idea to get a lighter, summery scent that leaves you smelling fresh and airy and in turn it will also lift your mood out of the dark and dreary winter months.
If we have still not convinced you and given you compelling arguments to try a lighter fragrance for spring and you would like to stick to your signature scent then you can always opt for your signature scent in Eau de Toilette which is a far lighter version of your favourite perfume. At Silhouette Scents we custom make fragrance strengths to our clients specifications so please feel free to request your own signature scent in any of the strengths that perfumes are usually manufactured in.
Happy first day of Spring 2022!!